Together We Can Grow!
Hershey Gardens grows with each new member. In turn, as a member, you grow with us. With your unlimited admission privileges, you’ll soon discover that every visit brings a new experience. Whether it’s a quiet morning walk to take in nature’s tranquil beauty or an afternoon frolicking with the kids in The Children’s Garden – you’ll find each visit more enriching than the last.
Join now! Membership is valid for one year.
As a member, you’ll receive the best the Garden has to offer. Our standard membership package includes:
- Unlimited admission during regular business hours
- Subscriptions to the Hershey Gardens newsletter and the semi-annual newsletter of The M.S. Hershey Foundation
- A 15% discount on Gift Shop items
- A 40% discount on Great Garden Adventure
- Discounts on many adult and youth educational programs
- Invitations to special events and private receptions
- Reciprocal admissions with other participating botanical gardens. Click here for more information on this benefit.
- Dining Partner Program: exclusive member discounts with participating restaurants. Click here for more information on this benefit.
- $5 Fridays! Bring any number of guests...any age...any Friday during normal operating hours - and they're only $5 each! Simply show your Hershey Gardens membership card at admissions.
"Twigs & Gigs" Member Newsletters
Hershey Gardens Standard Membership
Memberships make great gifts!
Dual: $60 (two named individuals)
Household: $75 (two named individuals living at the same address and their children or grandchildren under age 18)
Crocus level membership: $150
All standard benefits, plus two Hershey Gardens one-day passes to bring friends and family.
Tulip level membership: $250
All standard benefits, plus four Hershey Gardens one-day passes to bring friends and family.
Lily level membership: $500
All standard benefits, plus six Hershey Gardens one-day passes and exclusive preferred parking at Hershey Gardens.
For your convenience, you can download the membership brochure with application or call 717-520-5581.