Hershey Gardens COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
All guests are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets for contactless entry.
Here are some important health and safety protocols, to ensure a safe visit for all our guests.
How we are prepared:
- Face masks are required for all staff, volunteers and guests. Masks are required indoors at all times, and outdoors within 6 feet of other guests.
- Our dedicated "Clean Team" will be sanitizing high-touch areas at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer is available in several high-traffic locations.
- There is frequent signage about the importance of social distancing.
- Contactless ticketing technology will be used at arrival.
- Plexiglass shields is being used at admission and retail areas.
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they feel unwell.
The Butterfly Atrium
- To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, the capacity of the Butterfly Atrium is limited. We are doing our best to accommodate all guest who wish to visit the Atrium.
- Small groups of guests will enter at timed intervals.
- Timed tickets for the Butterfly Atrium will be given upon arrival to Hershey Gardens.
- The last tour will be given at 4:30 p.m.
Masks are required.
How our visitors can prepare:
- Please pre-purchase a ticket before visiting. Click here to pre-purchase a ticket.
- Guests who arrive together will be asked to stay together for the duration of their visit.
- Face masks are required for all guests over the age of 2. Masks are required indoors at all times, and outdoors within 6 feet of other guests.
- Reusable maps will not be provided; we encourage visitors to download the map prior to your visit.
- Water fountains will not be operational; guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.