Hershey Gardens COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, the capacity of the Butterfly Atrium is limited.
CDC guidelines will be strictly enforced. Face coverings are required at all times indoors, as well as outdoors when social distancing is not possible. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a face covering, we kindly ask that you wait to visit Hershey Gardens until after the pandemic. Face coverings are required for all staff, volunteers and guests.
Here are some important health and safety protocols, to ensure a safe visit for all our guests.
How we are prepared:
- Our dedicated "Clean Team" will be sanitizing high-touch areas at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer is available in several high-traffic locations.
- There is frequent signage about the importance of social distancing.
- Contactless ticketing technology will be used at arrival.
- Plexiglass shields are being used at admission and retail areas.
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they feel unwell.
The Butterfly Atrium
- To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, the capacity of the Butterfly Atrium is limited.
- Small groups of guests will enter at timed intervals.
Masks are required. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a face covering, we kindly ask that you wait to visit Hershey Gardens until after the pandemic.
How our visitors can prepare:
- Guests who arrive together will be asked to stay together for the duration of their visit.
- Reusable maps will not be provided; we encourage visitors to download the map prior to your visit.
- Water fountains will not be operational; guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.