Hershey Gardens COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- High-touch areas inside the Conservatory will be sanitized at frequent intervals throughout the day.
- Instant hand sanitizer is available.
- Plexiglass shields are being used at admission and retail areas.
- Reusable maps will not be provided; we encourage visitors to download the map prior to your visit.
- Water fountains will not be operational; guests are encouraged to bring their own water.
- Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices: wash hands often, cough into your elbow and avoid contact with people who may be sick.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.